Saturday, June 6, 2015

Costa Rica- Manuel Antonio #IWasInParadise









This was the best ice cream I have had in a while. 
On my second weekend I was lucky enough to visit Manuel Antonio National Park. The day was beautiful when I arrived. First, I saw many monkeys climbing through the trees. As I walked through the park I could hear many different animal noises which made the experience even better. This was my first time at a national park and it was a great experience. 

After getting to hang out with the monkey's I went to the beach inside the park. The beach was beautiful! This beach was calm and the current was not strong. The public beach outside Manuel Antonio was strong and there was many more people. Both beaches were overall beautiful and I couldn't believe I was there. 

Visiting this park was a great experience. Listening to the animal noises around, watching the green trees and having my feet in the white sand was peaceful. This is definitely a "must see" in Costa Rica!


No comments :

Post a Comment